10/6/11

What a great man



Happy birthday to my high school coach, college coach, counselor, mentor, driving instructor, and special friend to me and my family. You have been an inspiration and an example to follow. You were also a big reason I enter the coaching profession. Even after my playing days you continued to give me great advise and direction in coaching and life. The coaching staff that I brought to your house still talks about the things they learned. You have taught so many people the importance of hard work and helping others. "You can do it, don't give up, God will help you, and in America you can accompliish your dreams". Thanks for everything, but most of all thanks for your friendship. What great memories!
David Bourquin
Carter High and
University of Houston

No comments: