10/8/11

Happy Birthday, Coach

Coach Todd,  how do I find the words to express how extremely blessed and fortunate I have been to have had you in my life.  You have been a huge influence on me, both as a coach and as a friend.  The lessons about life that I learned from being coached by you as a high school player (hard work, perseverance, character, respect, etc.) and the life's lessons I've learned from you over the years through our friendship, through observing the manner in which you have lived your life, and through the faith in God you have shared with me and others, are things I will always cherish.

THANK YOU, for all you have done for me, and for all you have done for the multitude of young men and women whose lives you have influenced and touched.  You are truly an inspiration to me and an example for all of us to follow.

Love you, Coach .............God Bless You.

David Bratton

No comments: