10/3/11

Don, My Best Friend's Guy

Years ago when Kay told me about you I knew you had to be okay - because she chose you. Your coaching in Dallas was the only time our families lived near each other and then I found out what a great guy you really are. You must be a great coach (from all I have ever heard) but you have many other talents as well. For instance, the time you repaired out VW motor after you and Leon took it out and sat it on the picnic table in our garage! Then the time we showed up at your and Kay's apartment and you were at the sewing machine working on reupholstering your sofa. I was impressed!

Through the years you have never lost your dry sense of humor. You can still crack me up, even when Kay is just e-mailing me something you said.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Don. We'll be thinking of you.

Love, Carolyn and Leon Allard

No comments: