10/9/11

Happy Birthday Coach!!!

Coming from a Catholic School for 9 years into a big public school, left me with a lot of insecurities. I was so blessed the day that you entered my pathway. I always considered you my friend, not just the Coach. I was so lucky to be your babysitter for Greg and Jenna and cherished my time with them. One time you saved me from a guy who was pestering me. He happened to be a football player and you kindly (I am sure) told him to back off. I loved you for that!!!! You also gave me some good advice along the way (unfortunately I did not listen and it would have changed my life) and I always knew you really cared about me. Kay was always so sweet and I considered your family as dear friends. I was honored that you and Kay allowed Jenna to be in my wedding. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I am so glad that we have gotten back in touch through email recently. You are a wonderful man!!!!

Love to all,
Joni Janacek Garrick

No comments: