10/4/11

Coach, Example and Father-figure



Coach,
A day hardly goes by when I don't see one of the pictures of you and I on my office wall and fondly remember our time together during the Cougar's early days in the Southwest Conference. I am so thankful and blessed to have been given the opportunity to enjoy those early glory years, and most especially, because you were in them with me. I am so fortunate to have played under the guidance of the best Defensive Line Coach in the country, and one with impeccable integrity which has held up against the tests of time. I thank you for your faith and Godly example, both then and now, and for your genuine care and concern for me as a father figure, during those challenging years. I hope that you and your family enjoy a well deserved and wonderful 70th birthday together.
Thank You,
- Grady Ebensberger

No comments: