10/9/11

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY, COACH TODD!


While much has been written about the amazing influence you have had on so many young men’s lives, I believe that you have enriched the lives of just as many girls and young women.  From Atwell to Carter to U of H, you were that shining light for us as well.  We have loved you as a teacher, a drivers ed instructor, a mentor, and as a friend.  When you were called to be a coach, did you have any idea that girls were part of the deal?  We always knew that you cared as much for us and about us as you did for all the boys who were your real responsibility.  You taught me about life (learning to navigate the Dairy Queen drive-thru is an important life skill!) and helped me become an adult.  You have enriched my life and the lives of my family.  Thank you so much for everything you have done.  I pray that you and your family will be blessed with many more years and cherished memories.
Love,
Laurie Larimer Galiunas

No comments: