10/9/11

Coach Todd - Life Coach

Coach,

When I first had the opportunity to be coached by you.....I knew you were somebody different. You didn't just coach us in the sport, you coached us in life. Amazingly for me, you still are. You have been there for me through anything I needed, and I can't tell you how much I love you for that. You are the most influential person in my life, and still remain that to this day. I chose coaching as a profession, and not a day goes by I don't ask myself "how would coach do it?" You have been THE role model for me.... and the greatest example in coaching of "how it is done." You showed me it is about the relationships, not the game.

I hope that you have a great day with friends and family! I am looking forward to seeing you when the season is over, and I am real glad that we are closer to you and Kay. You are the best!!

Talk to you soon...... Have a great day! Happy Birthday!

Mike Spradlin

No comments: