10/8/11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH TODD !

Where does one begin to wish a happy birthday to one of the greatest individuals I have ever met! How blessed am I. Some of my happiest moments in my life were at the University of Houston. I met incredible people, many of them friends for life. Somehow, though, you recognize when you meet someone special...someone different and you are lucky enough to realize it. Coach Todd, you will always stand out as one of my favorite people, ever. When I think back to my early days at UH, yes I think of my education, but the COOGS and Coach Todd are at the top of my list. I remember telling you that I wanted to be the first female college football coach...you didn't laugh at me, well, maybe there was a grin...You were always so positive with all the young players...you always seemed to have time for everybody and you ALWAYS had a smile on your face. We all go through life with trials and tribulations and have our crosses to bear...memories of you, always put a smile on my face, no matter what I have faced in my life! I guess what I am really trying to say is that you are 1 in a 1,000,000,000. You are very rare. You are so many things to so many people and I am so happy that I had the honor of knowing you while in Houston. I truly thank the Lord for allowing me to have the blessing of you as a friend. You will probably never really understand the depth of what you mean to your friends and family. Suffice it to say that people are fortunate to have you in their lives. Have a wonderful, wonderful, birthday with your family!                  Surviving outside of Texas...(in St. Louis).....Susan Dunn (Kilian)

No comments: